Md 1 Lebanon Illinois United States
Lebanon Lions Club
|Club Address:P.O. BOX 222, Lebanon, IL 62254 |
This Page address: http://lebanonil.lionwap.org
When:2nd & 4th Wednesday at 7:00 pm
Where:Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center
221 W. St Louis St. - lower level
Lebanon, IL 62254
| ||Name ||Office Tel ||Home Tel |
|President || Al Fennewald || || |
|1st Vice President || Patty Taylor || || |
|| || |
| Treasurer || Sam Schaal || || |
| Membership Chairman || || || |
- Scholarship applications available at the High School for local seniors to apply
- Diabetes Awareness Day Sat. April 28
- Steak Dinner with proceeds going to Youth Sports. April 28th. Cost $25 per person.
- We are ALWAYS accepting donations of eyeglasses and hearing aids.
- Save & collect used cell phones. We earn $ for digital phone. We can send in all cordless cell phones, but not bag phones. Lion Homan has collection boxes if you have a place to put it.
If interested in finding out more about the Lions or joining - just contact a Lions member or e-mail contact for web site. We are always looking for community & service minded individuals.
- Hosts 2 Blood Drives annually
- Scholarship for local high school grad
- Collect Used Eyeglasses & Hearing Aids
- Purchase Eyeglasses for the local individuals in need
- Charter sponsor of the Local Scouts
- Support local Youth Sports Programs
- Diabetes Awareness Day - proceeds go to the American Diabetes Assoc.
- Steak Dinner
- Golf Tournament - proceeds benefit the scholarship fund
- BBQ Stand at Fall Festival first Saturday in October
- Candy Day - proceeds benefit sight & hearing needs & programs.
- Christmas Tree Sales uptown at the square in December
We welcome your questions and comments
Page created at 2001-04-01 and Last updated at 2012-02-21.